Hi Stephen

> The new Zoomin icon looks enough like the Save.Png icon that I can see it
being confusing.

I hadn't seen that.

> I think the new home button is creepy looking

Yes, I don't think it was quite working:

[image: Inline image 1]

I've tweaked it and simplified it:

[image: Inline image 2]

You can play with it at:

http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease

> And if anyone cares, the target symbol ... Close Others? ... doesn't say
anything to me.

The "close others" button has been around for a while. With such a
conceptually complex operation I don't think the icon should necessarily
try to literally depict the operation; the icon itself just has to be
learnable (via tooltips) and easily recognisable. The double circle is
intended to evoke an old-fashioned target with the idea of focusing in on a
tiddler.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 10:16 PM, 'Stephen Kimmel' via TiddlyWiki <
tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> The new Zoomin icon looks enough like the Save.Png icon that I can see it
> being confusing.
>
> I think the new home button is creepy looking. I'm changing that one back
> as soon as I can.  And if anyone cares, the target symbol ... Close Others?
> ... doesn't say anything to me.
>
> Stephen
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston