It is useful to me as I follow a Bairdian 'new here' methodology from
taggly tagging land. Not all the time mind... New here is great for making
lists...

Mario, you are right, the info is under infomation, but I want to read the
last without clicking - Tobias is right too.

I like the Idea of check boxes to give the option of displaying info in
tiddler

Alex