> The TW core concept is, that basically every keystroke gets saved back to
> the TW internal store as a draft tiddler.
> If you switch on the "reflow highlighting" in chrome debug tools, you'll
> see what's going on with every keystroke.
>
> Draft tiddlers are also saved back to the server if there is one. Saving
> is done, if you stop typing for some time.
>
> So TW core will update drafts and I'm pretty sure, that's not going to be
> changed.

And that's a much appreciated feature, for sure. A fool to complain about
that.

So the balance is somewhere between <ensuring nothing gets lost> vs,
<everything get's constantly updated>.
I'm progressively a lefty in this one and only hesitantly conservative
towards the right side. ;-)

Best wishes, Tobias.