Hello again:

I'm looking for a simple list filter to search for tiddlers whose title
matches a search string anywhere in the title. I can find titles that have
xyz as a suffix or prefix with:

<$list filter="[!is[system]prefix[xyz]]"/>
<$list filter="[!is[system]suffix[xyz]]"/>

Is there something like a "contains" operator, for example:
<$list filter="[!is[system]contains[xyz]]"/>

If I wanted to exclude prefix or suffix matches something like
<$list filter="[!is[system]contains[string]] -[prefix[string]]
-[suffix[string]]"/>

The reason that I am hoping to find a simple list filter is so I can use
$count to return the number of matches.

The SearchBox at http://tesis.tiddlyspot.com/ matches the string anywhere
in a title but I haven't been able to figure out how/where to insert the
$count function.

Steve Wharton