Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

1. Everyone, I will experiment with the modal idea over Christmas break.
Interesting.

2. Tobias, the links are to future files. This is only the first file I
have created. I already was planning on removing those links for the
moment. Actually they are in there for my sake, not for others. They are
there so that I will be methodical about file names.

3. Mark S, Here are two articles I wrote on Jude.
http://www.giffmex.org/blog/?p=5, which contains my answer to your
question, and http://www.giffmex.org/blog/?p=149. But eventually I will
take you up on your challenge to do a TW on that book.

4. Tobias, I always forget about doing CSS for hover colors. A blind spot
of mine. I will try to get to that. I didn't understand your comment "Also,
not sure how you implemented those buttons, but I would personally have
them the same color as the core, and before the "more" dropdown... but
that's just my 2cts." To which buttons are you referring? The new here
buttons? If so, I made them a different color from the default viewtoolbar
button so they would be quick to spot and use. Otherwise it was a long row
of similarly colored icons. Also, they are before (to the left of) the more
dropdown in the toolbar. Not sure what you are saying.

Blessings all,

Dave

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Tobias Beer <beertob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps all the links under...
>
> http://giffmex.org/notecards/philemon.html#Index%20of%20topical%20files
>
> ...are pointing to an old location.
>
> Best wishes, Tobias.
>
> --

David Gifford
Christian Reformed World Missions, Mexico City