> Tobias, good job as always ! I like your fa stylesheet, and I think I had
> to studies this to have some great visual tiddler. Do you have ever wrote
> something on this ?

I put a note on my todo list for it. ;)

You know, the styles were mostly inspired — if not actually copied & pasted
— from the FontAwesome repo, so the task was merely "how to make it
look-alike" or simply "look pleasing" rather than "inventing the wheel",
the former being a whole lot easier to do than the latter... and I like
those moments when I feel the latter coming over me a little more (than
this "always-analytical-mode" ;-)

Best wishes, Tobias.