Hi Adrian

It sounds like you're following instructions that apply to the old version
of TiddlyWiki from http://classic.tiddlywiki.com/

TiddlyWiki5 doesn't ship with support for a main menu in the core, but it
can be added via a plugin:

http://tw5topleft.tiddlyspot.com

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Adrian Holbrook <adrian.holbr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> All teh documentation I can find says that when you download an empty
> TiddlyWiki and then modify the Title, Sub Title, MainMenu and
> DefaultTiddlers.  I found the Title, SubTitle and DefaultTiddlers when I
> opened the Control panel but there is no MainMenu Tiddler.  Is this a
> change in the latest version? Obfiously I can create a MainMenu Tiddler but
> I get the impression that MainMenu is meant to be a built in feature.
>

>  --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com