Hi Jeremy,

It looks like you're trying to sort tiddlers tagged "calendar" in reverse
> order of their title, is that right?

 Indeed - The filter

<$list filter="[tag[calendar]!sort[title]]">

displays correctly in the 'calendar' tag tiddler - however despite a 'list'
field without value, the calendar tag still shows the original sequence.

The 'Tagging' tab seems relevant: is it a template value I can
access/replace?

Apologies & gratitude!