hi jeremy,

let's save what is left of my reputation. *smile*
just created a new topic and pasting the other stuff in.

Am 03.12.2014 um 23:06 schrieb Jeremy Ruston:> Hi Simon

> this might be off topic but maybe you have a solution for the drag/drop
>> issue people with screenreaders are fighting using tw5 especiall when
>> importing tiddlers, plugins or other stuff?
>>

> Yes, it's completely off topic! :)

agreed.

> But that's fine. I'm working through my usual backlog and haven't been able
> to reply to all messages in the groups yet.
>
> The issue you raised with drag and drop and screen readers was my main
> motivation for implementing the export functionality in 5.1.5. Instead of
> using drag and drop to transfer a tiddler between two wikis you can instead
> export it from one wiki and import it to the other (which are all
> operations that I understand can be handled with a screenreader). The
> result will be the same.

i had a quick look at the export feature already and liked it.
need to try on special things like languages and plugins and other stuff.

so you have to export all the tiddlers in a plugin separately when the plugin consists of more than one tiddler?

greetings,
simon

---