I'd consider with an initial plan of just exporting the user/team data into
tiddler files each night.  You'd get a browsable user directory -- minimal
viable product, startup people would say -- and no need to write any custom
adaptors.  Once you see people using it, you can work out if it's worth
replacing your nightly export with something more live.

On 8 December 2014 at 09:16, Jean-Charles <jeancharles.long...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Thanks for your feedback,
>
> > Where's the external data coming from, and in what format? Do you want
> to sync changes to it back to the external data source?
>
> Data is mostly in databases, so my intend was to throw a web service in
> front of my data, and have a custom tiddlywebadaptor-like js to deal with
> it.
> There is no need to push data "back" to the source at first, but it may be
> a future option (for document tagging, for example).
>
> To be honest, I'm quite a beginner regarding TiddlyWiki : I used it for a
> while in the past, but stayed with the basics and didn't dig
> enough in it to achieve what I wanted. I can however see that it is really
> powerful and couldn't help to come back to it : so
> thanks to you and all contributors for building such a great product !
>
> Jc
>
> --

Daniel Baird
objoke: I had a problem and decided to solve it with threading. Now,
have problems. two I