On Monday, December 8, 2014 5:23:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Wiktowy wrote:

> Expect some sort of GoogleDrive/TiddleSpace/TiddlySpot link here in the
> next day or so. I have been meaning to do so for a long time now as I've
> found it quite useful and figured others would benefit from it.

As promised, here is the link to my cleaned up TiddlyInvoice system. I have
used it successfully for a long time. I hadn't realized how many invoice
entries that I had until I had to clean them out one by one. A bulk delete
tool in TiddlyWiki seems to not exist AFAICT.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Fz7n4WhFvaTDlzTklDSXdMczg/view?usp=sharing

It has definite limitations:
1) Each TiddlyInvoice can only handle one client because that was my need
and I didn't go beyond that. Multiple clients can be handled by either
having a separate TiddlyInvoice per client or hacking in a simple client
manager and adding a client as a variable in the invoice. Maybe more
trouble than it's worth and might muddle the invoicing process a bit but
definitely doable. See Skeeve's cool ContactDB example that uses his
newtiddler plugin (that TiddlyInvoice also utilizes) as a starting point.
2) Math is not handled. It is very manual at the moment. Unfortunately this
is a much more difficult problem to solve. Tobias' "let" plugin would get
us half-way there but like he said, there is no way of doing the products
required for the balance due ... yet.
3) Taxes are not handled. Super easy to add another field if this is
needed. Maybe a little fancier/tricker to make it hidden/shown via a
configurable toggle. See limitation # 2 if you want it to actually be
calculated automagically.
4) Lots more I'm sure.

I suppose all that I ask is that if you make changes, please share them
back here so that everyone can benefit from them.
Enjoy,
/Mike