Since I know people are always discussing 'How do you use TW?' I should
have posted this here when it went live.

Some Background on my project
I started creating my LegacyCd in the 90's and used BlastWiki(now defunct)
which uses PHP and MySQL when I released it in 2005.
I wrote a Wiki entry defining the ultimate wiki for my project, a few
months later I found TiddlyWiki which checked all my ultimate wiki boxes.
I have been using it ever since.

The concept of the LegacyCd was a single CD with a good set of lessons to
get someone up and running with Contact Juggling.
I wanted people to make whole copies and give them away, share forward.

I was semi-forced by doppelgangers to post all my video content from the
LegacyCd on YouTube.
So I created the LegacyCd Web version using TiddlyWiki 5 to compliment the
CD version and allow the same sharing I wanted with the LegacyCd.

This is how I used TiddlyWiki 5
http://www.contactjuggling.com/LegacyCd.html

Thanks again everyone for your help.

Rich Shumaker