> Unless I am missing something, and I think this only is a problem with the
> tabbed toc, the tabbed toc macro can only allows you to specify a tag that
> defines the to level of your toc hierarchy, but just using that one tag
> doesn't list tiddlers in plugins.
>
> << toc-tabbed-internal-nav tag:"TableOfContents"
> selectedTiddler:"$:/temp/toc/selectedTiddler" unselectedText:"Select a
> topic in the table of contents. Click the arrow to expand a topic.">>

> That is the one I mean, I don't know how to get that to use shadow or
> plugin tiddlers in the top level.

You don't use the ToC, because the links it creates look really ugly...

<<toc-tabbed-internal-nav tag:"HelloThere]]
+[all[tiddlers+shadows]prefix[$:/plugins/tiddlywiki/" selectedTiddler:
"$:/temp/toc/test-foo" unselectedText:"Select a topic in the table of
contents. Click the arrow to expand a topic.">>

Better use the list widget to create your own listing of the tiddlers
contained in a plugin with the template you desire...

http://tb5.tiddlyspot.com/#Iterate%20DataTiddler%20Indexes

Best wishes, Tobias.