Hilarious!!!

This may be a time to bring up a fear I cannot bear to keep to myself
anymore... *It is an issue with devastating implications for us all*....

I fear the end is near, for in the midst of our beloved tiddlers innocent
and squirty existence lurches a dark force...  I fear it is....

THE SHADOW <http://tiddlywiki.com/#Motovun%20Jack.svg>!

<:-O