Am 12.12.2014 15:02, schrieb Tobias Beer:
Hi Andreas,

    I didn't know that it would work like that, thanks. I think that
gets rid of all the problems I had when experimenting with this.

Once you successfully managed that workflow, please share... so that the rest of us can understand how you got rid of your problems.

I have published a small article about this on twguides: http://twguides.org/introduction-to-static-site-generation-the-basics.html It is pretty basic, but I hope some people will find it useful, since I tried to document every step involved.

/Andreas