I don't use disqus for comments (may be I will add it later) I use disqus
to get orders from clients.  we generate a long url and code to it all our
order. disqus get this link, and if we click  it, tiddlywiki site decode
this link and show me your order (+ name email and address)

you can bye flowers on  http://novye-podarki.ru/ (as test) , аnd I show
(printscreen) how your order looks in disqus, and decoded in wiki

or you can put your disqus code, and get orders to your account /