I have lost track of how many users I've dealt with who a) never move
anything out their download folders and b) haven't figured out that they
can sort the list of files by date. Now tell those folks to find a file
they downloaded which has a gibberish name that they were never told. Their
chances of success are very close to zero. I think new users would be well
served by a predictable name. You can call it Empty.html or TW515.html or
almost anything you like. I would prefer something more meaningful than
MMOFOzUq.html but if we feel compelled to name it Ruston.html and told us
so when we're downloading it, that would be fine too.

As long as I'm on the subject, the TW5 download is now nearly ten times as
large as the TWC download. Part of that is because the code has grown. But
it is also because the TWC file is compressed and the TW5 file is not. For
folks with a slow internet connection or a short attention span, this can
make a significant difference.