Hi Danielo, Tobias,

In the past I did use triple backticks in stylesheets and I asked also
about the <pre> ... </pre>, see the thread [1]

Excerpts from this thread:

Jeremy (about text/css and triple backticks):

You should only store stylesheets as text/css if they don't contain any TW5
macros or transclusions. If you use transclusions and macros (like the
stylesheets in the core themes), then it is perfectly OK to use triple
backticks to mark sections that you want to exclude from wikification.

My question: Is it allowed to use <pre>...</pre> around the styles in the
stylesheet while using txt/css as type?

Jeremy: No, you can't insert <pre> within the text of text/css tiddlers
because the text within the tiddler is not subject to wiki processing. But
the entire tiddler will be displayed in <pre> tags anyhow, because it's a
text tiddler.

Cheers,

Ton

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/UOBPRMjWbqU/XSY9M2fKRHsJ