Supervisor may well be the way to go, I'll have a look into it.

Meanwhile...

I've just updated Tiddlywiki to 5.1.5 from one of the betas - it broke and
I couldn't get at it from the browser at all.
After much fiddling about I've realised that it's now serving from
127.0.0.1 in order to get it working I had to edit that Upstart script, I'm
assuming it would be the same for the supervisor script.

--server 8080  $:/core/save/all text/plain text/html mylogin mypassword 0.0.
0.0

I'm guessing it used to serve on 0.0.0.0 by default?