Hi Tomas,

Wow... http://wikiphilo.tiddlyspot.com
> This is beautiful and a pleasure to browse, Alberto!

Thanks!

I played a bit with the css that will hopefully stop the buttons from
> shuffling around.

Shuffling around? Do you mean they move in some way?  I didn't see that,
maybe a browser problem (I' m under Ubuntu + Firefox, Chrome,
TiddlyDesktop).

Give it a try (amongst others, I gave the buttons a min-width of 45 which
> won't have them jump with up to 2-digit numbers)...

Thanks a lot! It gave it a try and the min width is a good idea, but 45
looks like excessive to me (see picture), so I changed it to 25. Is it okay
seen from your browser?

Alberto