First Sorry for attributing that quote to you Tobias.  I thought I read you
saying it but I read more now then ever in life, which is good.
Second, EverOne #heheh.
I will look at both notes and the fluff that goes around them and see if I
can 'glom' on their bandwagon.

I was on the TW bandwagon before it was hip with the GTD kids.
I loved what the GTD world did because I got that buttery goodness so don't
get me wrong I loved the crap out of Monkey Pirate.

Also what Tobias has been doing is creating so much amazing stuff I dare
say TW5 for me jumped up 10 times with his help.
Now I am starting to help myself more and more and that will be key to my
success and I hope my contributions help everyone.

I know why I didn't use TW for a while as I was not using a PC or laptop,
only a phone and a tablet.
I had TW on both but didn't love the way it worked for me.

Now I have several projects and I can not see using some other 'tool' as TW
is the best tool for me.

Thanks for your help Tobias and Mat.

Rich Shumaker