Hi Erwan,

I don't mind anything I make to be used in any way by the TiddlyWiki
community. But since much of my information in TW5Mall (and TiddlyQuickly)
is surely outdated, perhaps it would be better if you guys grabbed the
still useful stuff from it and posted it on your own sites, rather than
posting links to TW5Mall and TiddlyQuickly.

Dave