Hi Jed,

> \define getAddress()
> mailto:$(address)$
> \end
>
> <$set name=address value={{$(tiddlerName)$!!$fieldName$}}>
> </$set>

It very much feels like there is some macro missing for this to make
sense... or would you simply use one-liner macro definitions to "set" these
variables, e.g.:

\define tiddlerName() foo
\define fieldName() bar

Feels slightly awkward though as I wouldn't know why I can't wrap that
macro and call it with the desired parameters,

Tobias.