I am using the Table of Contents macro to create a table of contents of my
tiddlers and am not sure if I am doing something wrong or the table of
contents macro does not work as I expect it to.  I am using the expandable
table of contents, and do not have anything in the list field (there is one
there, but it is empty).  I want more than the title of the listed tiddler
to show up, I want the title and a short synopsis of the contents of the
tiddler.  I have a field with this synopsis already in the tiddler.  So I
tried to transclude the title field and the synopsis field in the caption
field, but what shows up on the table of contents tiddler is the actual
transclusion text, i.e. {{mytiddlerone!!title}}:
 {{mytiddlerone!!synopsis}}.  I can copy the transclusions out of the
caption field and paste them into the text of the tiddler and the correct
text shows up, so I know the transclusions are correct.

So, is there something I am doing incorrectly?