Hi Vincent,

sorry, I'm terribly busy these weeks, so no time for thorough testing for
now. But I'm glad that the development is going on and that you've done
this migrating, this was quite a task. I've downloaded the new versions and
may be will test them on the go; but the main thing that I can see and
would like to highlight for now is -- it is important to create adquate
navigation between elements. I mean, if I click a <b> element produced with
''...'' wrapper, I'm not able to navigate to the next text part using
arrows (instead, I navigate between b elements in different parts of the
text), which hinders the workflow considerably.

Best regards,
Yakov.

понедельник, 22 декабря 2014 г., 9:29:10 UTC+3 пользователь Vincent Yeh