Hi Mat,

I will be rewriting the whole thing, because I have come to the conclusion
that it is absolutely vital that

   1. individual notes need to be individual tiddlers
   2. there is more to a note than perhaps a question
      - e.g. a reference, a hypothesis, an idea, a comment, etc..., etc...
      - so, questions are only one way to extend upon notes

Anyhow, the idea now is to have all these snippets be individual indexed
tiddlers whose index has a prefix corresponding to a topic or scope, e.g. a
class. Then there would be cross-references between notes and other types
of snippets tagging to that topic, displayed in this two column layout,
however... more than just questions.

We're actually much headed in the direction of Alberto's BottomTabs only
just now those tabs are more to the left ...and preferably all related
items are listed in one list, rather than buried in individual tabs. Let me
make a mockup to illustrate what I have in mind.

Best wishes, Tobias.