Hey thanks for your intel Jed. It would have been nice for the makers of
Katex (Emily Eisenberg, Ben Alpert) to put that disclaimer right on their
landing page, something like:

KATex gives you a subset of the features of Latex. Here is what you can do:
... And here is what you can't do: ...

Instead, anyone looking for truth end up getting a marketing pitch that
Katex is better than MathJax.

Khan Academy's KaTeX on Github <https://khan.github.io/KaTeX/>