> 'dockings' to be limited to a window - I found it useful to have different
> windows docked to different tiddlywikis. - maybe I will put in a option to
> have 'global dockings' - if I can justify putting in the time!

Hi BJ and thanks for answering. I thought I was doing something wrong. This
unfortunately limits the functionality of TiddlyClip severely as don't
really plan my browser window sessions. I open a new window when there are
too many tabs in one or for instance when I want to open many tabs at once
(such as when I read the news). "Global dockings" would definitely be very
desirable so hope you can see it justified.

Thank you!

<:-)