On 1/6/2015 10:48 PM, Jed Carty wrote:
I did get a red box of doom when I selected c++ as the tag though, I would guess that the ++ part may interact strangely with the regexp filter.

Yes, unfortunately I created that tag before I switched over to using regex's. And like the joke about REs go, now I have two problems. Spent an hour trying out various things with no success (mostly around trying to use a set widget to pre-and-postpend various RE escapes to the tag). May keep trying or change the tag to "cplusplus". :)

I may have to ban special characters from tags in this, because ".net" causes issues, too (it works, but it also finds any other tag that has a single character in front of "net" - because of course it does).

One thing that may be useful to add is a search box next to the tag select drop down as an alternative to CTRL+F. I the sort of search I am talking about here http://inmysocks.tiddlyspot.com/#Search%20by%20field%20content and a few other places on my wiki if you do want to implement it.

Good stuff. Thanks.

Do you create the tiddler for each bookmark manually?

Unfortunately, yes. They were in another TW in another format not easy to extract. Note, however, if this were on a node-served TW creating each bookmark tiddler programmatically would be super-easy.