This works with BidiX store.php on a server.
I have been having files delete so I am not sure if all the bugs and kinks
are worked out yet.

In the Control Panel [[$:/ControlPanel]] under Saving Tab
You change the 'Upload Filename' from 'index.html' to 'whatever.html'.
When you save a new file will be created on the server(possible permissions
issues again?)

Now you go to 'whatever.html' and it is a duplicate of your 'index.html'
page.
So I guess I should have an 'empty.html' that I spawn off of.
Except 'empty.html' would not have the configuration stuff.
Need a very simple configuration empty.html now that I can spawn off of.

Below is an image of the page I am discussing.

Rich Shumaker
<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-t7vWIgqsTR0/VK-XxXeUoVI/AAAAAAAADPY/rd5XNpUtRY8/s1600/BerryBootServerSetUp.png>