Jeremy, Tobias

Looks like I would have to upgrade to a Pro account to get the equivalent
of the old Public folder funtionality. Evidently shares on free account
will not let TiddlyWiki file access other files in the shared folder. I may
play with it a bit to be sure. Not sure I really need a Pro account for my
usage.

Thanks for taking a look.
Greg