Just a quick tip - most of you might already know this. In my scenario I have a TW set up to run under node. It is on Dropbox, and depending on what I am trying to do I may run it on either one of my Windows or Linux boxes. But I want a single command to be able to run it on either without change */and /*I also be able to browse to it from anywhere on the */local /*network, not just on the same machine (in other words, I don't want to run it on 127.0.0.1).

The secret is instead of doing /ipconfig/ifconfig /and binding the server to the specific IP address of your box, simply bind to 0.0.0.0:

tiddlywiki --server 8080 $:/core/save/lazy-images text/plain text/html Jim ""
0.0.0.0

Works great, and now I don't have to worry about what machine I launch it on.