On 1/11/2015 1:30 PM, Tobias Beer wrote:
How to protect the tiddler against maleficent?
Perhaps watch less Disney.

:)

That's why in my other post I mentioned "curated." Of course, that implies a level of attention to detail that may not be available from anyone to be a curator. Of course, for the "blessed" sample TWs I'm talking about (e.g., /ButtonsAndSelect.html/), if they were part of the tiddlywiki.com edition, they'd have to be created and vetted but that should be pretty easy, since they would be smaller, with 1-n tiddlers to demonstrate and document the concept and that's it.