Hi All,

First of all, I am aware of the existing function "TableOfContentsMacro
Expandable", but the function only show the hierarchy of tags and sub-tags.

I am looking for a solution to automate the Table of Content using the tags.

For instance,

Economics
- Journals
- Articles
Business
- Journals
- Whitepaper

:. Tiddlers that tagged with "Journals" are tagged with "Economics".  Those
tiddlers tagged with "Journals" and NOT "Economics" will no show in the
list.

I have a bunch of journals categories into different subjects and
categories.  How can I generate a list like above?

Thanks for your time.  I apology if the explanation is too confusing.