Thanks Tobias! I will have a look at that this afternoon, if all goes well.
I had been wondering about that, because I thought it would be nice to
have, say, one tiddler that filters "People" by century, and one tiddler
that filters "People" by type (philosopher, politician, theologian, etc)

Blessings

Dave