Getting back on track now that the error is resolved.
The site is updated with new data from quite a few of Mario's Pages.

I am closing in on having all the data moved over only 20 more to go,
#heheh.

Once I have the 20 moved over I will start to cut down the missing tiddlers.
Also creating new cross links between the world and the Hangouts TW.

There are 6 Hangouts
<http://www.richshumaker.com/tw5/TiddlyWiki-Hangouts.html#Missing%20Logs>
that are missing Detailed Logs.
If you want to help out check the site link above and create a log for one
of them.
I have put Jed's YouTube Video Annotations tool using Astrid's YouTube
Macro into the Missing Tiddler to make it easier.
PM me or post here if you create a detailed log so I can grab the data and
add it in.

Thanks to Mario and Tobias as well as Jed Carty and definitely Astrid.

Rich Shumaker