Hi Ed,

This is really exciting. I'll have a closer look over the weekend but I'd
certainly like to help. I also think the xAPI is an important piece of tech
and have many thoughts about how it could be used both in formal
educational and personal learning settings. If I can help in any way, I'd
love to.

For what it's worth I am involved with the global learning x-prize and am
also close to completing my first 'port' of an open-source math textbook to
TW5 (which I'll post here very soon). My goal is to make TW into a platform
for remixing OERs and thus making existing content more useful through
re-use. I like the idea of textbooks that can report back to the teacher as
students work with them.

Regards,
Richard