thanks for the thoughtful reply.

As usual, I'm always coming up with things that have yet to be invented, ha
ha.

I'll play around with just editing a template image and saving directly for
now, because in the workflow I'm imagining, it would have to pretty much be
instantaneous as marking the sites treated would be real time while the
patient was in the room and I wouldn't want to be fiddling around with
extra files and applications.

I'm so slow at development, by the time I'm ready to use it, maybe someone
will have made that already ;)

(p.s. sorry about the reposts, I thought my phone was just lagging in
posting so I reposted a couple times)