On 1/18/2015 7:40 AM, Jim Lehmer wrote:
So, if the error is happening in my code, that tells me there is a tiddler or tiddlers without a /modified /field. I would have always expected that field to get created (it seems to on any tiddlers I create). I wonder if some system tiddlers are built without the /modified /field? Does anyone else know?

And the answer is, "Yes," there are lots of system tiddlers in the node version (and I would expect in the standalone version) that don't have either /created /or /modified /fields.

When you use the plugin, are you passing it a filter to filter out system tiddlers?

Which then leads to needing to filter out system tiddlers (which should be filtered out, anyway, because they're not going to be meaningful in a sitemap).