...O
......W
......... !

I've only taken a quick glance - but what a job you've done!!! Will look
closer later!

...again.... WOW!

One side-question that pops up (literally) is the automatic opening of a
parallel tab in my browser after a while, showing spam. Could this somehow
be from your wiki or dropbox??? Needless to say I don't want that, but I'm
really curious how it is achieved. Anyone else getting this? I think it
took a minute or so before it showed up. I have my browser tabs in a tree
structure and the TW Math book was the only thing on this level where the
popup came up. The step above it is only this thread where it likely not
came from. Sorry for bringing up this and I hope the fault is on my side
somehow.

<:-)