Hi @PMario

Because I'm not right in the head ;)
I decided to make the experiment of each piece  being the "smallest
meaningful" unit. In practice the 10,000 are the individual paragraphs,
figures and equations of the original manuscript (so really you see it was
Professor Boelkins who split the content up into 10,000 tiddlers!). If it
is a little slow, I am still happy that I can now interact with the text at
this level of granularity.

One thing I imagine being able to do, for example, is for a student to be
able to click to say "this is the paragraph/equation" I don't understand
and having that information beamed to the teacher.

I understand it seems extreme :)

Regards,
Richard