I am trying to implement codemirror for sql in node.js tiddlywiki,
following the example for "clike" code
at http://tiddlywiki.com/plugins/tiddlywiki/codemirror/.

I think there are two hurdles I need to overcome. First, my
$:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/x-sql tiddler is showing up as a System
tiddler, and not as a Shadow tiddler. All the other EditorTypeMappings are
Shadow tiddlers. I don't know how to make the sql mapping a shadow tiddler.
(Is this why the type is not available in the Type drop list when I try to
create a new sql tiddler?)

Second, if I type in the Type "text/x-sql" I get an "Undefined widget
'edit-codemirror'" message.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and how to fix this? Does anyone have
a working example of sql code highlighting?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Regards,
Captain Packers