yes, but I want to use an ssl port. I can't figure out how to do it. Do I
have to hack tiddlywiki.js and set up a secure node.js server within the
tiddlywiki.js file before tiddlywiki is booted? seems like there should be
some tiddlywiki command line arguments to set up a secure server if there
are command line arguments to specify the port and ip. If I set up a secure
node, how can I issue a directive for tiddlywiki to use it? Doesn't it now
require that the port you specify be not in use???? I can't find a good
example of how to do this. Spent half a day searching already.