Hi Arlen

> As you may be aware, single file TiddlyWiki does not seem to work on
Node-WebKit. Anyway, here is a solution which will allow it to work. You
still need to use the file save dialog that pops up when you click save
changes, but I've got a solution to that as well, which I will try to post
later.

I've done quite a lot of work on the platform handling for 5.1.8 in order
to get the new version of TiddlyDesktop up and running. I haven't paid
attention to the standalone nwjs configuration, but would welcome
suggestions for core mods to make it work better.

> For now, enjoy: http://stackoverflow.com/a/28035710/258482

I had no idea there were tiddlywiki questions on stackoverflow. I'd better
dust off my account and start watching - many thanks for stepping up to
provide an answer.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Arlen Beiler <arlen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not to confuse things, but here is a simpler way of running the github
> files which does not require any modifications to package.json, and only
> uses index.htm. https://gist.github.com/Arlen22/45f1a460c9e348fa50ad
>
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 8:37 AM, Arlen Beiler <arlen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You can have multiple wikis if you use different editions. Each edition
>> folder is a wiki. In nodewebkit.js, that's what  $tw.boot.argv =
>> ['./editions/server']; is. You could possibly add a command line
>> argument. That'd be something to explore on the node-webkit side. Running
>> at the same time? Not right now I don't think. Well, maybe. You'd still
>> have to run it as a second instance.
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 6:29 AM, Danielo Rodríguez <rdani...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I feel so dumb!!! Stupid, stupid boy!
>>> That was the problem. In this case, the lack of L at the end of the
>>> extension. After that, it worked like a charm. I have very bad eye for
>>> details like this. Thank you so much, for both, helping my making this
>>> working AND creating the instructions for  using the NODE.JS version of TW
>>> as a single application.
>>>
>>> Now it's time to see how can we have multiple wikis without having
>>> multiple copies of the TW5 repo or node-webkit.
>>>
>>> THANK YOU!
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>  --

Jeremy Ruston