Erwan,

I that if something like this could be added to the community search that
would be awesome. I guess what may be best for what I want is for me to
modify what you have made so that it only takes tiddlers with a specific
tag and then display them in a way similar to how I have in the link I
posted.

For the directory I was thinking about sites that wouldn't make good
candidates for the search, which seems to be more of a reference tool. So
personal homepages and the like where being able to search through
individual tiddlers from all of the pages together isn't going to be useful.

If I can figure out how to do the coding it shouldn't be a big change from
what you have. If it does work than than the community search would be a
good place for it. But that is only if it works.