On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 7:14:37 AM UTC-8, Branimir Braykov wrote:

> 10x,
> what I didn't think of is exactly that this is html and treated for html
> tags.
> The solution that is best for me is using the space after it.
> However, it is still strange, because in TWC this works as it is.

TW5 allows mixing of HTML syntax with wiki syntax, so any character
sequences enclosed in angle brackets are treated as HTML.  In contrast, TWC
only allows HTML syntax when it is enclosed within <html>...</html>.  Thus,
if angle brackets occur *outside* the <html> block, the are treated as
regular characters.

Note: The TWC core <html> handler only supports "pure" HTML syntax (i.e.,
you can't use wiki syntax).
To mix wiki syntax within a TWC <html> block, you need
http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#HTMLFormattingPlugin

-e