Hi Tiddlywiki-User,

I am new Tiddlywiki-User and installed the Node.js version 5.1.7 under
Linux Mint 17.1.

I get the server up and running.
I get the first page in the browser. That means the client-server
communication is working.

But it did not save any tiddler I add.

I thought it would automatically save the tiddler in text file on the
server.
But I don't get an error message in the browser, the consolte I startet the
server or see some new files on the server.

Do I have to configure something in the browser or the tiddlywiki.info file?

Best Regards

Peter