Hi Branimir,

I am using your slider macro, but I get two problems currently:
>  1 - I have two sliders which should open/close independently, but
> actually if I open one, they both open
>  2 - I don't see how the animate works. The behavior is the same.
> Shouldn't there be some timing parameter telling it how slow or fast to
> animate or is there a default one?
> My goal is to mimic as much as possible the slider in TWC.

These slider and accordion macros where created with TW 5.0.15-beta, so
they are not up to date. Maybe this is the problem. I you don't mind, send
me your code and I could look for the problem. But it may be a better
solution to try Tobias' slider macro http://tb5.tiddlyspot.com/#SliderMacro

Regards,

Alberto