Hi Austin

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 3:01 AM, Austin Storm <austinst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am I correct in thinking that you can't password protect saving, because
> password protection is all-or-nothing? When you set a password it protects
> seeing the site, not whether or not you can edit it?

That's how the built-in encryption works: you need the password to unlock
the content and access it. If you use TiddlySpot then there is a separate
password that controls whether or not you can save changes back to the
server. That's the easiest way to make a wiki that you can modify but that
other visitors can only read. Use the encryption if you want to protect the
wiki from unauthorised readers.

Best wishes

Jeremy

>  --