Hi Jon

> I'm probably not completely familiar with it yet - is there any other
> way of viewing the map apart from in the right hand window under the
> search box?

Well, the editor on the right is the default editor. you can also put an
editor instance in any of your tiddlers by adding editor="vis" or
editor="advanced" to the widget code (see or search online docs of the
demo site; docs link is included in the getting started tiddler).
Generally you can embed any view you create in any tiddler.

> So, from the right hand window you select full screen and then
> clicking a node returns to the previous view.

Ehm, actually the "view" stays the same, only the fullscreen closes to
allow you to navigate to the tiddler (for the term "view" see online docs).

> - it would be good to toggle this from the keyboard.

I think I understood you right. You mean to open the editor on the right
("map") in fullscreen when a key combo is pressed.

> Is it also possible to make the Allow/Deny prompt optional or at least
> control that from the keyboard too?

This is browser dependent. I cannot force it. Maybe google it, I think
there should be an option somewhere "always allow fullscreen for this site".

> I'll follow up your other suggestions.

Thanks :)

-Felix